Sydney, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) has been added as a non-pure-play uranium stock to the Global X Uranium ETF (NYSE: URA), the largest exchange trade fund (ETF) in the uranium industry with net assets of about US$ 1.71 billion. Click here
- Cipherpoint Ltd (ASX:CPT) has successfully raised $750,000 in a share placement, gaining funding to enable a ramp-up of commercial project deliveries. Click here
- Silver Mines Ltd (ASX:SVL) has tapped Joel Ray as general manager of its wholly-owned Bowdens Silver Project, bolstering the company’s mineral processing expertise as SVL advances mine development plans. Click here
- Elementos Ltd (ASX:ELT, OTC:ELTLF) has kicked off a 1,000-metre exploration drilling campaign at its Oropesa Tin Project in Spain, targeting additional mineralisation outside the 2021 mineral resource estimate (MRE). Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.